- assist in establishment and maintenance of the project file archives including organizing and scanning hard copy files;
- assist with maintaining and tracking project inventory;
- assist with conducting research, as needed, on items/products to be procured to meet both operational and program activity needs;
- assist in organizing meetings and events.
- perform general logistical and administrative tasks
- other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- candidate must be organized and proactive, able to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- native fluency in Russian/Ukrainian required; professional functionality in English highly desirable.
computer fluency, including MS Word, Excel, email, internet research.
- university degree or progress toward a university degree is preferred.Application instructions Send electronic submissions to [email protected]. Please write “UCBI-Intern” in the subject line and include your CV and cover letter. No telephone inquiries, please. Only finalists will be contacted. Если у вас есть вопросы по стажировке, звонит сотруднику КрымSOS: +38(050) 604-07-30 (Евгения)