This report documents a number of violations in the places of detention in regards to 35 prisoners. 17 of them have already been released. 18 people are still being kept in places of detention in Crimea or Russia.
The full text of this report is available here.
Our research is based on the following sources:
- Interviews with released political prisoners and lawyers who defended them;
- Questionnaires filled out by political prisoners and provided to CrimeaSOS;
- Our own informational and analytical materials;
- Materials, prepared by other human rights organizations;
- Publications in media by journalists and civic activists.