To: the European Parliament
The United Nations
The Secretary General of the Council of Europe,
The President of Ukraine,
The Organization for Security of the Council of Europe
The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe
The Turkish Ombudsman
The President of Turkey
Recep Tayyip Erdogan
From: Ruslan Borisovich Zeitullaev,
Born in 1985, located at the detention center No. 1 at Rostov-on-Don, M. Gorky st. 219,
Illegally convicted under par 1 section 205.5 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation
Having the fact that for more than three years the Crimean peninsula actually found itself in the legal field of the Russian Federation and illegal and unconstitutional decisions and acts are being made in the name of the Russian Federation, namely:
1) counter-extremism and counter- terrorism measures.
2) regulations for holding peaceful assemblies.
3) recognition of the Parliament (Mejlis) of the Crimean Tatars as an "extremist" organization.
4) criminal prosecution, search and seizure of journalists.
5) kidnapping and moving from the territory of the Crimea to the territory of Russia dozens of citizens of Ukraine.
6) missing people in the Crimea.
The above mentioned is not a complete list of all illegal activities on the territory of the Crimean peninsula.
In connection with the above, I, Zeytullaev RB, a citizen of Ukraine, a Muslim, a Crimean Tatar, once again declare an "indefinite hunger strike" and refuse to eat while at the detention center No. 1 at Rostov-on-Don.
Hereby in my appeal I ask you:
Continue to exert all-round pressure on the government of the Russian Federation until the complete release of all illegally imprisoned citizens of Ukraine, as well as recognition of the rights and freedoms of the Crimean Tatar people.
Zeytullaev R.B., date: 07/27/2017